Shop Goodyear, enter to win prizes
For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Bolton, Public Information Officer
Office: (623) 882-7053
Annual contest engages local business community
Shop Goodyear, enter to win prizes
Goodyear, Ariz. (Oct. 27, 2017) – Shoppers in Goodyear could win one of three prize baskets valued at more than $500 each during the annual Shop Goodyear program, which kicks off Nov. 1 and runs through Dec. 31. The contest encourages people to support Goodyear-based businesses throughout the holiday shopping, dining and event season.
Patrons who spend $25 on a single receipt at any Goodyear business can submit it with an entry form at participating entry locations for a chance to win. There is no limit to the number of entries and no purchase is necessary.
Making the choice to spend your dollars at a Goodyear business is one of the most effective ways to support your city and encourage more businesses to locate in Goodyear! Shop Goodyear and send the message that the West Valley community supports its local choices for dining, entertainment and shopping.
Designated Entry Locations
- City of Goodyear City Hall, 190 N. Litchfield Road
- City of Goodyear Development Services, 14455 W. Van Buren Street, Suite D-101
- City of Goodyear Parks & Recreation Office, 3075 N. Litchfield Road
- Amazon Window Tinting, 630 N. Dysart Road
- Angel’s Diner, 13530 W. Van Buren Street, Suite A–104
- AZ Dynasty Cheer & Dance, 13735 W. Auto Drive #113
- BENGJO CoWork Arizona, 14950 W. Indian School Road, Suite 138
- Blush Salon, 2403 N. Pebble Creek Parkway, Suite 106
- Café Emporos, 14950 W. Indian School Road, Suite 138
- Cricket Wireless (A1 Mobile), 15525 W. Roosevelt Street, #109
- Cricket Wireless (A1 Mobile), 960 S. Sarival Avenue, Suite 108
- Déjà Vu Med Spa, 14411 W. McDowell Road, #102
- Elite Shutters and Blinds, 15479 W. McDowell Road, Suite 105
- Foot Solutions, 1981 N. Pebble Creek Parkway
- Haymaker Restaurant Co., 1800 N. Litchfield Road
- JuiceBox Dance Academy, 500 N. Bullard Avenue, #32
- Lavendar Moon Store & Holistic Center, 13291 W. McDowell Road, #1
- McFall Tire, 13564 W. Van Buren Street
- Oregano's Pizza Bistro, 15280 W. McDowell Road
- Osborne Jewelers, 15350 W. McDowell Road
- Planet Beach Contempo Spa, 13291 W. McDowell Road
- Roman’s Oasis, 16825 W. Yuma Road
- Sport Clips, 960 S. Sarival Avenue, Suite 119
- The Rose Hair Studio, 2333 N. Pebble Creek Parkway
- The Wellness Center Yoga and Therapies, 13385 W. McDowell Road
Winners, selected by random drawing, will be announced Wednesday, January 10. Official contest rules, entry forms, the list of designated entry locations and details about the contest are online at www.goodyearaz.gov/shopgoodyear. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 623-932-3025.
As one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, the city of Goodyear is poised to rapidly add to the current population of 78,189. Set in the West Valley of metropolitan Phoenix, the city encompasses 191 square miles that is only 10% built out. Home to a strong, educated and skilled workforce, Goodyear is well-positioned for growth. Featuring an ideal location, major transportation corridors – Interstate 10 and State Route 303 – reliable infrastructure, abundant land and a low cost of living, Goodyear has already attracted many major employers including Amazon, REI, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Macy’s, Subzero and the Michael Lewis Company. As the spring training home of Major League Baseball’s Cincinnati Reds and the Cleveland Indians, fans from across the country flock to catch the exciting action at Goodyear Ballpark. A thriving healthcare corridor, anchored by Abrazo West Campus and Cancer Treatment Centers of America, serves not only the community but the entire region. Supported by a strong median household income of $69,078 and a median age of 36.7 years, the diverse retail, dining and recreation options offer residents choices to enjoy and support the local community. According to the most recent satisfaction survey, 93% of residents rate Goodyear as a good/excellent place to live.