5) Tour Guidelines: (Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, all stations or firefighter crews may not be available for tours at all times. )
1. Tours must be scheduled 3 weeks in advance.
2. Tours are conducted Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM.
3. Tours last approximately 30-45 minutes.
4. At least one adult is required for every 5 children.
5. Children must be at least 4 years of age.
6. All visitors must wear appropriate clothing and covered footwear. No swim suits.
7. All stations are working and crews are on duty, available for response during all tours. If the crew is called out, a backup member of the Fire staff will complete the tour.
* 183 will have summer restrictions