Specialty parks are unique facilities designed around a specific function. The Bullard Wash Park boasts a number of unique facilities including an amphitheater and lighted pathway that travels under Virginia Ave and Monte Vista Ave. Additionally the path provides the community the opportunity to exercise on state-of-the-art outdoor fitness stations.
152nd Drive and Virginia Ave. (north end); or off McDowell Rd behind the Staples store at Pebble Creek Pkwy. (south end)
North of I-10, east of Pebble Creek Pkwy and West of 150th Dr., between Virginia Ave. and McDowell Rd.
- 3 tot lot playgrounds
- Swing set
- 1 mile walk/bike path
- Lighted, traffic-free path travels under Virginia Ave. and Monte Vista Ave.
- Multiple fitness stations along the pathway
- Drinking fountain
- Picnic tables and benches on path
- Doggie bags
- 61 Acres, large open park space
- Dual tot lots just south of Virginia Ave. and north of Virginia Ave.
All parks in the city of Goodyear are smoke-free, providing park visitors with pleasant and healthier environments for recreation and relaxation, as well as reducing litter and cleanup costs. Designated areas for smokers are offered in parking lot areas.