Transportation may require negotiating two to eight steps getting in and out of a vehicle. Individuals unable to manage the above will be required to arrange for assistance (on their own) prior to trip departure.
- Transportation used for outings typically requires you to negotiate 2-8 stairs getting in and out of a vehicle. People unable to use stairs independently are responsible to make arrangements for personal assistance.
- Transportation is subject to change.
- All trips require a minimum number of registrations. Please adhere to the deadlines as trips will be canceled if the minimum is not reached.
- Registration for trips is done on a first-come/first serve basis. Payment is due at time of registration.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure times.
- For events where a ticket has been purchased or space booked from an outside agency (theater, etc) we cannot issue a refund due to cancellation after the registration deadline.
- Trips/activities canceled by the city will result in a credit to your account or a refund will be mailed to you in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- No credits will be given for cancellations on casino trips; no credit toward future trips.
Goodyear Community Park, 3151 N Litchfield Rd. Goodyear
Enjoy the Valley's premier dinner and show venue with their most popular specialty show venue featuring hit songs from the 1950's and 1960's. Take a trip down memory lane and recognize songs you enjoyed at the sock hops by high energy Rhythm Cats. Show is accompanied by an all you can eat Grand Buffet complete with a salad bar and dessert. No refunds after January 14.
Date: Saturday, January 25; depart 3:15 p.m. and return 10:45 p.m.
Cost: $70 ($84 NR)
Come aboard the SS American and experience music, dance, laughs, and the age old tale of boy meets girl. Anything Goes is a hilarious shipboard romp wrapped around one of the Cole Porter's most magical scores. Price includes transportation and admission. No refunds after February 12.
Date: Saturday, February 29; depart 1 p.m. and return 6:15 p.m.
Cost: $48 ($57 NR)
Join us for a fun-filled day at the races and experience thoroughbred racing at its finest. Enjoy racing in an upscale seated air conditioned section overlooking the track. While taking in the excitement, enjoy one of Turf Paradise's fancy courmet buffets. Price includes transportation, admission, race program, and lunch buffet. First ten people to register will experience the Winner's Curcle for a photo with the winning horse, owner, trainer, and grooms. No refunds after March 12.
Date: Wednesday, March 25; depart 11:15 a.m. and return 6 p.m.
Cost: $62 ($75 NR)