The Goodyear Police Department Crisis Services Unit is a group of dedicated professionally trained staff and volunteers who are committed to providing victims of crime and community members with services that can assist them in their recovery as quickly and fully as possible.
How We Can Help
- Assistance with Orders of Protection
- Assistance with Victim Compensation Claims
- Education on Victims’ Rights
- Explain the Criminal Justice Process
- Grief Support
- On‐scene crisis intervention
- Provide Community information and referrals, including safety planning
- Provide Crisis Intervention
- Provide Information/ support to Victims of Domestic Violence
- Provide Information/ support to Victims of Sexual Assault
In addition to providing services to victims of crime, the Victim’s Assistance Program ensures the police department is up to date and in compliance with Arizona State Statutes in regards to victims rights, provides victim assistance services at the Southwest Family Advocacy Center, collaborates with other community services providers and is available to provide education and awareness to the community.
If you or someone you know are experiencing Domestic Violence, find more information.