Bulk Trash Collection Monthly Pickups
Bulk collections are for waste generated from normal residential activities that are too large to fit into your regular trash or recycling container. Each bulk item, with the exception of furniture and appliances, shall not exceed an accumulation of two cubic yards (about the size of a kitchen table 3'x3'x6') and be of a shape and size that two employees can safely lift without breaking. Please ensure that small amounts (items that can easily fit into a regular trash or recycling container) are disposed of utilizing your regular scheduled curbside collections.
Please look at the BULK TRASH ZONE MAP to determine which zone you live in. That zone will determine which day of the month your pickup occurs.
Bulk collection will shift only on the four major observed holidays. Bulk collections will shift if the holiday occurs on or before your scheduled day. So, please check the calendar and perform your landscape trimming accordingly on those months when you will be affected by a holiday.
For Each Bulk Collection Day
- All objects should be cut to 4' lengths.
- Grass clippings placed out for bulk collection must be double bagged or in sealed cardboard boxes.
- Cacti must be placed in sealed boxes to prevent injury to workers.
- Place bulk trash in the street, next to the curb in front of your property. Do not place bulk materials in any manner that will interfere with or be hazardous to pedestrians or vehicles. All items should be placed away from electrical boxes, cable boxes, mailboxes, poles, water meters and existing landscape.
- Placing bulk trash outside too early before the collection day has the potential to create a mess and invite animals, in addition to detracting from the aesthetics of the community. Residents are asked to place their bulk out on the curb or alley seven calendar days prior to your collection or by 6:00 AM on the day of collection.
- It is the resident's responsibility to clean up small debris that may remain after collection.
Not Allowed for Bulk Collection
The following items will NOT be accepted for collections:
- Household trash
- Hazardous materials
- Large auto parts
- Dirt or mulch
- Material from construction repair or demolition such as:
- Roofing materials