New Online Utility Billing System
1. Click “Pay or view your utility bill” and it will take you to the sign-on page.
2. Enter your Utility Account Number in the Account ID field exactly as it appears on your monthly statement, including the hyphen. Enter the temporary PIN number (located in the lower left corner of your billing statement) and click Sign-On.
3. You will then be directed to the Account Registration Page. Here you will enter your new PIN (one you choose for privacy and security purposes), re-enter the new PIN for verification, enter a PIN HINT (something that will remind you of your PIN), and enter your email address (to receive a confirmation message). Click “Submit”.
4. An electronic email verification will be sent to the email address that you entered on the Registration screen. This email contains your PIN, PIN HINT and a link for you to click on to complete the Registration Process. Please be sure to save this confirmation for future reference in the event you forget your PIN and PIN HINT.
5. The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your utility account number and the new PIN that you just created. Click “Sign-On”.
6. Once you have successfully signed on with your new PIN, you will be asked to sign-on again and you can proceed to access and view or pay your utility account.
Last Updated: 4/30/2008