Online Billing Registration Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Click Register and it will take you to the register page.
- Click on Create New User. You will then be prompted to enter your email address twice, a password you select twice, Name, address and phone number(s), 3 system generated security questions and answers. When complete click on "Create New User". Use only letters and/or numbers in your security question, answers. The password requires one number, one capital letter, one small letter and no special characters can be used.
- An electronic email verification will be sent to the email address that you entered on the Registration screen. This email contains your password, security question and answer. It also includes a link for you to click on to complete the Registration Process.
- The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your email address and the new password that you just created. Click “Logon”.
- Once you have successfully signed on with your new password, you will be asked to sign-on again and you can proceed to access and view or pay your utility account - you will need a copy of your most recent bill.
- Click on "Select Account." There will be a message that no accounts are associated with your profile.
- Click on "Edit Master Account." Then click on "Add Account." Enter your Utility Account Number into the two boxes provided for the account number. Enter the date with no slashes or dashes into the date field. Enter the cycle number into the two boxes provided. Click Submit. If you have another account to add follow steps 6 and 7 to add more accounts.
- Click on "Select Account" and select the account number you wish to view.