Run (or walk) into American Heart Month
As New Year’s resolutions begin to fall off track, the city of Goodyear is encouraging everyone to get refocused on Feb. 1 to celebrate American Heart Month.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. In fact, one in every four deaths are caused by heart disease.* The Heart & Sole 5K and 1-Mile walk in Goodyear is a fun way for runners, non-runners, adults, kids and even four-legged pets to boost their physical activity.
Heart & Sole
Saturday, Jan. 1
5K: 9 a.m.
1-Mile Walk: 9:15 a.m.
Registration and event include:
• A free dri-fit keepsake shirt
• Heart & Sole pack with premium community giveaways
• Heart & Sole dog bandanna (for runners registering their dogs)
• Finisher medal
• Trophy for top category finishers
• Lounge w/beverage & food sponsors
• Live dance and gymnastics performances