Goodyear Prepares to Open Additional Amenities
Goodyear Splash Pad at Community Park
The city of Goodyear is preparing to open additional amenities since the launch of its Phase 1 reopening on May 11. The city has seen positive and responsible actions from its residents this week with physical distancing at public counters, and while using recreation amenities including sports courts and playgrounds.
With Governor Ducey’s announcement earlier this week reopening pools and gyms, Goodyear will move into Phase 1B of reopening, starting on Saturday, May 23.
- Goodyear Community Pool, 430 E. Loma Linda Blvd., will be open for open swim with physical distancing
- Goodyear Splash Pad at Community Park, 3151 N. Litchfield Rd., will open with physical distancing
- Goodyear Skate Park at Community Park, 3151 N. Litchfield Rd., will open with physical distancing
- City council meetings will reopen to the public starting June 8 with physical distancing
- Planning and Zoning meetings will open to the public starting June 10 with physical distancing
The safety of residents and employees of highest importance. The city will continue take all precautions to ensure the health and safety of the public.
Visit the city’s coronavirus webpage at www.goodyearaz.gov/coronavirus for the latest updates.