**For the health of our community and following CDC recommendations, the City of Goodyear will not be accepting any Special Event Permit Applications until further notice.**
Please review this checklist prior to submitting your Special Event Permit Application.
1. Special Event Permit Application completed and signed.
2. Detailed Site Plan included.
3. Hold Harmless Agreement Form (required if the Special Event is located on property owned or controlled by the City of Goodyear; must be completed by the Special Event Promoter and, if applicable, the Special Event Sponsor).
4. Property Owner Authorization (required if the event is being held on property that is not owned or controlled by the Special Event Sponsor).
5. Special Event Sponsor Authorization Form (required if the Applicant is submitting the Special Event Application on behalf of a Special Event Sponsor).
6. Police Officer Off-Duty Work Contract Form submitted to the Police Department (if applicable).
7. State Liquor License Application completed, signed and notarized (required if the event includes alcohol).
8. Traffic Control Plans (required if the event involves the closing or partial closing of public streets, bike lanes and/or sidewalks; or that restricts access to the use of a public right-of-way).
9. Vendor List—name, address, phone number, and the AZ Transaction Privilege Tax number (if applicable).
Once the checklist is reviewed, click below to access the Special Event Permit Application.