Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For an extension regarding your scheduled court date, you must file a Motion to Continuewith the court. Your motion must be in writing and must be received 5 business days prior to your court date and time. You may fax, mail, or deliver your Motion to the Goodyear Municipal Court. Your motion must include a current phone number and current mailing address and the reason for your request. After filing your motion, you must confirm with the court that it was received. If you have an attorney, please contact that attorney regarding your matter prior to filing any Motions. 

Defensive Driving School Extensions

If you cannot attend a class at least 7 days prior to your court date, you must come to court on or before your court date to apply for and obtain a form that will grant you a ONE TIME 60-day extension to attend.

For extensions involving time payment contracts, classes, community services or jail you must appear at the Goodyear Municipal Court