The Court offers various payment methods as follows:
1. In person via cash, money order/cashier's check, or debit/credit card (5% convenience fee). There are no ATM's in the courthouse, please plan accordingly if paying in cash.
2. By mail via money order/cashier's check. Mail your payment to:
Goodyear Municipal Court
14455 W. Van Buren St., Suite B101
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Please do not mail cash.
3. Online or via phone ( 5% convenience fee) at:
Pay Online by clicking below
OR CALL TOLL FREE 1 (623) 282-3272
Puede pagar en en línea
O PUEDE LLAMAR al (623) 282-3272
4. Online (fee may vary, minimum payment may be required) using www.azcourtpay.com - you must have your case number ready. NEW: To learn more about paying in cash at select retailers such as CVS, 7-Eleven, or Family Dollar: Click here: F.A.R.E
Failure to pay your fines
If you fail to comply with any of the conditions or directives set forth at sentencing, including the payment of fines, fees or restitution by their due date, the Goodyear Municipal Court will initiate the following actions:
- Your driving privileges will be suspended by the Motor Vehicle Department and you will be unable to register or renew registration on any vehicles until all fines are paid in full. Suspensions in Arizona are honored by most states.
- Your case may be referred to a collection agency. Default fees and surcharges will be added to your balance.
- Your tax refund may be intercepted through the state’s Debt Set Off Program via Arizona Tax Refund Interception.
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgment of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court or an attorney.
Si a usted se le exige pagar multas, sanciones, cuotas u otras obligaciones económicas como resultado de una sentencia en este tribunal y no puede pagarlas, avíseles o al personal del tribunal o al juez de su situación porque puede ser posible pagar a plazos o puede existir otra opción. No haga caso omiso de su responsabilidad de pagar, el cual le podría generar nuevas sanciones y costos. Para obtener más información, póngase en contacto con el tribunal o un abogado.
If you have been placed on F.AR.E. (the States Collection program/default status) Click here: F.A.R.E