Residential Pools

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Stagnant (Green) Pools

The Maricopa County Environmental Services Department has jurisdiction over situations involving green pools. To report a stagnant pool, please call 602-506-0700.

Backwashing Swimming Pools

It is unlawful to backwash swimming pools or allow large amounts of water to flow into a City street or alley. Causing the escape of a flow of water in such quantity may cause flooding, impede vehicular or pedestrian traffic or cause damage to public streets or right-of-ways in the City. For information on properly draining pools within Goodyear, please contact Public Works at 623-932-3010.

Please contact Building Safety at 623-932-3004 for information on properly securing your pool.