There are 12 parks throughout the city.
View a map of city parks.
No reservations are required to use the park ramadas. These are on a first come, first serve basis.
The following rules and regulations are posted at each city park:
- The park is open from dawn until dusk.
- No littering. A.R.S. §13-1603.
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a leash. G.C.C. § 7-2-9.
- Clean up after your pets. G.C.C. § 7-1-4(E).
- Operation or use of any device that emits loud noises is prohibited.
- Motor-driven vehicles are restricted to designated parking areas only.
- Carrying a firearm in City parks is limited to persons who possess a permit issued pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-3112.
- It is unlawful to deface, destruct or remove park equipment, plants, floors or walls. A.R.S. § 13-1602.
- Skateboards & inline skates are only allowed on flat surfaces.
- It is prohibited to golf, or to operate model rockets or aircraft in park areas.
The City of Goodyear reserves the right to prosecute any individual pursuant to A.R.S. §13-1502 for violation of park rules, or for any violation of state or local law.
All parks in the city of Goodyear are smoke-free, providing park visitors with pleasant and healthier environments for recreation and relaxation, as well as reducing litter and cleanup costs. Designated areas for smokers are offered in parking lot areas.